Contact the SWPONL office at firstname.lastname@example.org or
at 412-344-1414 for questions.
Conference Attendee Agreement
This is IMPORTANT INFORMATION to review BEFORE you proceed with your conference registration. Please read this carefully as you will need to agree to these and any future protocols in writing:
- All resort guests, and conference attendees will be required to follow the policies, and rules during the SWPONL Conference. At this time, all resort guests are required to submit to temperature checks, wear masks in all public spaces, respect, and follow social distance guidelines. Please anticipate this policy to be in effect as we expect that these guidelines, and potentially more, to be in place during the conference.
- There will be changes to the program format for health and safety precautions. For example: the conference registration numbers will be limited, group meals will be facilitated with social distance seating, and any remaining breaks/meals may be served in a different format (i.e., served by the resort staff, or “grab and go” options.) SWPONL reserves the right to revise the program and facilitation of the conference at any time leading up to and during the conference.
- You will be required to sign and attest in agreement in the conference registration form.
- You agree to all current, and future guidelines and hold harmless SWPONL and Nemacolin Woodlands Resort. If you do not comply with any measures you may be asked to leave the conference and no refunds can be given.
- If for any reason the conference cannot be facilitated for any health and/or safety reasons, SWPONL reserves the right to cancel to protect all attendees. If the conference is canceled by SWPONL, all monies minus a $50 fee will be refunded.
The cancellation policy for attendees: a $50 cancellation fee will be deducted up to August 1, 2021. No refunds can be made after August 1st. All cancellation requests must be made in writing.